Kombi Hire – Terms and Conditions of Hire
Bookings and Payment
* All prices quoted include GST.
* By making and confirming a booking the hirer unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions and requirements and limitations found below.
* Our Kombi’s are not available for self-drive.
* The hirer is responsible for ensuring that all passengers are aware of these terms and conditions.
* Drinking alcoholic or any other beverages or smoking is not permitted in the Kombi.
* The hirer is liable for any excess cleaning of the interior that is required as a result of the hirer.
* In the event of any damage to the vehicle due to negligence by the hirer or hirer’s party the hirer is liable for all repairs and associated insurance costs including excess fees.
* Please note that our Kombis are of original 1960s and 1970s manufacture and are without air-conditioning. Seat belts and standard safety equipment are in place and are required to be worn by passengers for the duration of the hire.
* No objects or parts of a body are to be placed outside the Kombi whilst in motion.
* The driver may end the journey at any point without refund if passenger behaviour is deemed illegal, inappropriate or offensive.
* The Kombis are hired for a minimum period of 2 hours, which commences when the Kombi arrives at the designated time and pick up location.
* Rates start at time of pick up and price applies from pick-up time to drop-off.
* Additional charges may apply for overtime delays caused by the hirer. In the event the vehicles hired are required beyond the designated time-frames an additional fee of $100/hour (or part thereof) will apply.
* Bookings may be made by phone or email. Bookings only become confirmed when a $300 (non-refundable) minimum deposit on the total quoted price is received and/or is accepted by Priscilla Kombi Hire.
* Full payment of balance must be received 4 weeks prior to the service date. If the full balance is not received by the due date Priscilla Kombi Hire will consider it as a cancellation.
* The client may cancel up to eight weeks prior to service date and receive a refund less non-refundable deposit.
* Personal circumstances may be considered in obtaining a refund.
* It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is adequate time to travel to and from destinations.
Limitations of Use
* The Kombis will not travel upon unsealed roads or off-road.
* The Kombis will not travel beyond the greater Sydney metro region except where agreed by Priscilla Kombi Hire.
* Any intoxicated person that is deemed to be unable to travel safely will not be permitted to ride.
* In the event of break down or other unforeseen events and another Kombi is not available Priscilla Kombi Hire reserves the right to offer the next best substitute vehicle or a full refund will be offered.
Limitation of Liability
* While all care is taken, no responsibility is taken for items left in the vehicle.
* The hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused to the vehicle by the hirer or passengers. This includes incitement or behaviour resulting in damage to the vehicle or its contents by a third party.
* The hirer holds Priscilla Kombi Hire exempt from any liability for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of his or her party.
* The hirer accepts and indemnifies Priscilla Kombi Hire and its employees against any loss, consequential or otherwise as a result, direct or otherwise of a failure to meet time deadlines. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is adequate time to travel to and from destinations. Furthermore, the hirer indemnifies Priscilla Kombi Hire against any and all claims as a result, direct or otherwise, consequential or otherwise, of failure to arrive at the destination at the appropriate time or at all.
* Subject to any rights the customer/hirer may have by law, in no event will Priscilla Kombi Hire be liable for any loss or damage which the customer/hirer suffers as are a result of Priscilla Kombi Hire actions or the actions of its agents.
* Priscilla Kombi Hire is fully licensed and accredited.